Naturopathic medicine is a modern phenomenon and discipline that has recently pushed to the forefront of advancement in healthcare in North America and beyond. Focusing on avoidance and utilizing herbal medicines and therapies, naturopathic physicians endorse the body ‘s capacity to cure itself and enhance it. The method to naturopathy is holistic, integrating medical expertise into many well-established complementary therapy approaches (modalities), including:
- Technology by TimeWaver
- Neuro spoken word processing (NLP)
- Technique for Emotional Liberty (EFT)
- Chinese Acupuncture and Medicines
- Manual therapies (Massage, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, etc.).
One can divide these naturopathic modalities into two categories:
- Modalities discussing the triggers of the disease: our contact with the outside world (what we feed, drink, and breathe), and our body’s internal framework. These are better treated by comprehensive diet, Chinese medicine, herbal medicine, etc.
- Modalities that resolve the fundamental physiological, financial, moral, and constitutional triggers of physical or psychological symptoms: these represent the intrinsic disparity that exists often in an ideal lifestyle and optimum environment. Those are better treated by strength, chinese, and psychotherapy medication. my response about naturopathic.
By applying these two perspectives together, our clinic can offer a comprehensive array of solutions for virtually any health condition, including and especially those considered medically incurable, to prevent and treat.
Naturopathic diagnosis, and treatment
With a comprehensive review, the naturopathic practitioner will try to recognize the deeper extent of the problems and symptoms and give you a recovery program that can deliver innovative benefits and encourage personal development. This assessment requires an appreciation of the following factors:
- Lifestyle and Fitness
- Food consumption
- Psychological temperament (trends in behaviour, strengths and weaknesses)
- The history of childhood and family relationships
- Financial milieu
- Past physical or psychological trauma, and transitions in stressful life
- Previous medical interventions
- Chemistry of the body (Lab tests)
- Exposition to polluting toxins
Virtually all medical and even severe illnesses may benefit from naturopathic therapy, providing healthy alternatives from children to the aged of all genders, as well as for pregnant mothers.